The chances are that you are reading this because you came here via Twitter. If you didn’t it’s worth telling you that the hundreds of other people that read this today did come via Twitter and it makes up about 80% of my audience.
Like most business people I was told about the huge benefits to marketing on Twitter but when I first attempted using Twitter for promoting and marketing my products I didn’t get it at all. I gave up on it twice before I persevered and found the benefits.
As a businessman and entrepreneur I had been searching for a new method for marketing for some time but after writing my book I needed to find a way of promoting a product cheaply because the profit margin on one book is so small. For previous businesses I had used various marketing strategies from print advertising to pay per click advertising like Google Adwords but all of those were getting more expensive and really only suited to certain products or services with a high price point and larger profit margins.
I had similar reservations and questions to many of you:
- Why is this any different to Facebook or any other social media platform that I have tried and not got a lot of new business from?
- How much time and money am I going to need to spend on it before I get a return on my investment?
- Why have I spent so much time and money on social media marketing and not seen a return but others rave about it and say how much money they make from it?
What did I discover about Twitter marketing early on?
- From personal experience I have found out if you do Twitter marketing in the wrong way then you are wasting your valuable time.
- Often when you pay someone to do your social media marketing they know about as much as you do and they are taking your money to do your marketing in the wrong way so you don’t see a return on your investment. This can cost (or waste) between $200 and $800+ (£150 – £600+ GBP) of your hard earned money every month.
So what have I found out since?
- By spending about 15 minutes a day following a very specific strategy, using 2 online tools (that I am not affiliated to, they are just the best tools to achieve what I want) which cost about $10 a month, this small amount of time and little effort generates approximately 550 new targeted visitors to my website every week, over 2000 new targeted followers that are interested in my products every month and regular new paying customers every single day.
- Twitter reaches totally new potential customers that I would not normally reach (the goal of any business marketing strategy).
- You can target the followers you want to attract by what they are already interested in, location, male or female and even age. These are all incredibly useful when trying to attract new clients that might be interested in buying your products or services. Many people don’t realise how specifically you can target people, I recently helped with a Twitter marketing campaign for a restaurant in a small town in England and we got them 1500 new followers from that town (or regular visitors or tourists to that town) in a matter of weeks. This helped get them fully booked for key nights a week in advance, something they had never achieved previously. On the other end of the spectrum for myself and other clients we have worked with, we have built a global following, with a good week producing 1000 new targeted followers. I have worked with clients on Twitter marketing campaigns in the USA, UK, Australia, Ireland and Canada all with similar results.
- These new targeted leads turn into 2 – 5 brand new paying clients every day (just from Twitter) and many of these become repeat customers. This is a higher return than any other marketing method or social network strategy I have tried in the last few years (no matter how much money or time I threw at it).
- By using my specific strategy I could charge clients to do their Twitter marketing for them and earned in the region of $4000 a month from a handful of clients and an hour or 2 of spare time in my day. After you have learned my methods maybe you could do the same as an additional business enterprise. It works and I have had many satisfied customers who used other social media marketing services before but didn’t see the same returns as with my service and methods.
- I’ve also learned that this isn’t something I can easily explain or teach in a blog post or even a book. Although there are many sites and books that promise they can I dare you to try and see if there advice actually works in practice. I tried and none of them really created sales which is what any successful marketing campaign should be measured on. The truth is that every business is different and you need tailored advice for your specific Twitter marketing strategy. It also depnds where you are starting from, whether you are totally new to Twitter or you’ve been doing it for some time.
So how does my training model and methods work and what will you learn?
- 1 to 1 training on Skype or telephone plus other online presentation tools over 2 – 3 weeks (depending on your requirements).
- How to setup your account and profile in a way that attracts the followers you want. You have about 5 – 10 seconds when someone views your profile and they will decide whether they follow you or not. It is imperative to get your profile setup exactly right with certain features to get the maximum people following you.
- How to find the exact right people to target who are interested in what you are selling and get them to follow you.
- What specific tools to use to vastly speed up the process and automate a lot of the tedious tasks.
- How to stay within the strict Twitter limits and avoid account suspension.
- How to work around certain limits like the 2000 follow limit.
- How to get the most from your new followers by structuring tweets and links to get clicks and new clients buying every day.
I have created a 1 to 1 training and tutorial that explains all the steps. This is NOT a video or booklet, this is 1 to 1 training on Skype (or telephone) and online presentation tools, you speak with me directly and can ask questions and we can tailor the training for what you want to achieve for your specific business.
With Twitter marketing services (including mine) charging you hundreds of dollars a month (sometimes for little return), over a year this tutorial can bring you thousands of dollars worth of marketing with genuine leads and real clients at a fraction of the cost and only 15 minutes a day of your time doing basic Twitter tasks. It could also be a service you offer others, generating thousands in additional income as a simple part time venture.
So what does it cost? Keep in mind this is not a training video or ebook, this is my time spent on calls and email support with you to train you properly and tailored to your requirements. I’ve seen other group courses that offer no more than you can read in a cheap book from Amazon selling for thousands but I am offering my 1 to 1 Twitter marketing training and coaching for just $650 (£425 GBP).
So let’s get started so you can start building your targeted following on Twitter. Use the form below to get in touch and we can discuss it further.