Most successful entrepreneurs will tell you the fastest way to move forward in business is to get a good mentor to show you the shortcuts. I recently heard Richard Branson often had 3 mentors at any one time.
I also had 4 different mentors that helped me in my business career and they knocked at least 5 years off the time it would have taken me if they hadn’t given me the advice and encouragement I needed at the right time. It’s the kind of tailored advice that you can’t get from a book or a generic business course and it’s absolutely priceless.
In 2014 I launched a new business advice program for only £35 or $59 USD per week. (cheaper if you choose to pay monthly or quarterly). Because of the success of the program last year I am extending the mentoring to a few more people during 2015.
Because of my other commitments and time constraints this coaching program will be strictly limited to just 10 people and currently I only have 2 places left.
What you will get:
- Real access to me on the phone or Skype on a regular basis so I can help you directly drive your business forward. This is not a book or a course this is one to one time with me to answer questions and give you the help you need.
- Make your existing business more profitable by creating new products or services, refining existing ones, creating easier revenue streams and winning totally new clients on a regular basis
- Start a new business. If you have always wanted to start a new business or be self employed but not sure how to start and you want a mentor to get to all the shortcuts then this is the perfect way to get started
- Help you create and refine ideas for a new venture or business. If you always wanted to be an entrepreneur but feel you lack the ideas then I can certainly help you over that hurdle and get you generating more ideas than you know what to do with.
- Create an effective marketing campaign to build a bigger and better following. The cornerstone to any successful business is a great marketing strategy to get the message out there to all your potential clients who don’t know you exist and what great things you’re offering
- Work on new sales strategies to close more sales and generate more income. Telling is not selling. Work on a specific sales strategy that works for you, that gets more money coming in and more happy clients on the books
- Encouragement and methods to motivate you and move your ideas and business forward more quickly. Running your own business can be lonely and draining at times so staying motivated and pushing forward to better times is easier with a coach and mentor
- Draw on my experience of various successful business from technology companies to property investment to selling books. Reading books and getting a few bits of advice now and then is OK but sometimes you need the benefit of someone’s experience that has actually done it and can tell you what you need to know quickly and regularly, when you need it.
Here is one of the many great testimonials I have had from the last group I mentored:
“After having had ‘one too many’ less than positive experiences with a so called ‘mentor’ I have found Matt to be a breath of fresh air.
Naturally, I started off with an air of misplaced cynicism but the fact is there’s no BS, just plain hard facts and I have learned a lot about myself and how I have dealt wrongly with things in the past.
Matt has encouraged me to ‘man up’ effectively and I have become much more commercially minded about my business, which I always felt guilty about before. I now know that I can develop my business whilst retaining and enhancing my desire to help and empower others.
My coaching sessions with Matt are always full on and, no matter how weird a question I ask, he is able to give me clear, actionable advice which I try to implement straight away.
I have already seen a marked increase in the number of enquiries I am receiving and, because I am handling all aspects of my business in a clearer, more focused way, I’ve also seen an increase in my revenue streams across the board. For example, my upcoming workshop for Aspiring Wedding Planners in May is almost completely sold out already due to Matt’s valuable experience in sales and marketing. I would fully recommend signing on with Matt to anyone who really wants to make a positive difference to the way they approach their business and, by definition, their life.”
What my business mentoring includes and how it works:
- A tailored program just for you with one to one coaching on the phone or Skype at a pace that suits you
- Set targets to work towards through the program and my help to ensure you achieve your targets and real tangible results
- Initial Skype or telephone call with me to discuss your current situation, whether you are just starting out or whether you want to improve your existing business we will look at what you want to achieve and some initial steps and plans to put in place.
- Direct advice from me on all the topics already mentioned above, plus sales and marketing strategies that really work, increasing profit margins, developing new products and services that can be sold instantly to existing customers and new markets easily, business growth without breaking the bank, growing a small business into the type of business you want and many more with the ability to email me with any questions or updates whenever you need to.
- 1-to-1 Skype or phone call every 2 weeks to discuss progress, new strategies, which steps to take next and how best to implement them.
- My personal email address so you can email me and ask questions or get feedback any time.
- Private group page so you can share ideas and ask questions for me to answer that might benefit the group. Network and discuss ideas with others in my mentorship group (past and present). Plus a regular online meet-up on the group page to share ideas on a set topic and do a Q & A.
- No minimum term so you can opt out at any time when you feel you have got what you need from it.
Because you will be getting real time from me and it requires a serious commitment from me I can only take on 10 people for this in total. This is the lowest price coaching and mentoring program I have done and will ever do. I would have made it free but whenever I have offered free coaching I get a lot of time wasters and I hope a small payment commitment will keep that to a minimum but make it accessible for all those that want it.
This is for the Spring/Summer 2015 intake and strictly limited to 2 people (the other 8 places are already filled). If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact me using the form below: